About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Coffee lover and frequenter of local cafes as often as possible. Favourite style Cappuccino but when in a hurry double Espresso is fine and when its hot there's nothing like an ice cold Frapaccino! If I haven't already mentioned it I like coffee, chatting, drinking coffee, chatting some more, painting and drinking more coffee.....sleeping....YES I DO SLEEP LOTS........too much sometimes and it is completely over rated! I have collected 1 husband, 2 kids and 2 cats. I have 1 part-time puppy who joins me on trips to my little cafe (she does not like coffee!)and I have been told that I can be very very funny sometimes - I put it down to all the caffeine!

19 Aug 2010

The Power of Shape Colour and Form

Multi Color Shapes # 2
Multi Colour Shapes No.2


"I believe that a deep connection exists between human emotion and the mental images constructed in our minds and that art holds the potential and power to shift emotion and perception. I’m fascinated by the power of color, shape and form. I find solace in making an emotional connection with complex layers of abstract images as I work" - Kevin Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUNKY PHOTOS

Have you got a photo of your favourite coffee or art find? Send it to me and I will post it in my gallery. creartive-design@sky.com

THE ART OF COFFEE

THE ART OF COFFEE