About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Coffee lover and frequenter of local cafes as often as possible. Favourite style Cappuccino but when in a hurry double Espresso is fine and when its hot there's nothing like an ice cold Frapaccino! If I haven't already mentioned it I like coffee, chatting, drinking coffee, chatting some more, painting and drinking more coffee.....sleeping....YES I DO SLEEP LOTS........too much sometimes and it is completely over rated! I have collected 1 husband, 2 kids and 2 cats. I have 1 part-time puppy who joins me on trips to my little cafe (she does not like coffee!)and I have been told that I can be very very funny sometimes - I put it down to all the caffeine!

1 Jul 2010

LEXI LUV'S COFFEE



This is Lexi - one of my little coffee buddies.  She is a 15 week old Cock-a-poo and she is definitely showing traits of being a bit of a princess! She's not mine, I'm  not allowed a dog as the 'man of the house' doesn't like them. Lexi is my sister's dog and I was puppy-sitting and I guess you could say we have the perfect arrangement - she gets all the vet bills and chewed furniture and I get all the admiring looks and affection (Lexi gets some too!). Anyway today she was my lucky charm. After a lovely long walk around the park I put her down to walk on her own, (pause for laughter), she did the business, which I bagged and binned and we headed over to Sapori for breakfast.  It just so happened that the Big Boss was in and Lexi fluttered her long golden lashes and secured herself a free drink of water, which makes her a clever little bitch (settle down it's a doggy term) as I had to pay for my cappuccino and hazelnut pastry!  Anyway so there we were sitting outside people watching when Big Boss came over and began chatting to me about my art and whether or not I would be interested in having a small exhibition in the cafe, in time for the official re-opening on 15th July!! I told him I would get my people to contact his people and............no not really I bit his right hand off, cried with happiness, and realised that unlike Van Gogh, there was hope that I may just sell something whilst I am still alive!  Could life for Love Coffee & Art get any better?  

Watch this space for more information on the official re-launch of Sapori D'Italia Cafe and my exhibition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FUNKY PHOTOS

Have you got a photo of your favourite coffee or art find? Send it to me and I will post it in my gallery. creartive-design@sky.com

THE ART OF COFFEE

THE ART OF COFFEE