About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Coffee lover and frequenter of local cafes as often as possible. Favourite style Cappuccino but when in a hurry double Espresso is fine and when its hot there's nothing like an ice cold Frapaccino! If I haven't already mentioned it I like coffee, chatting, drinking coffee, chatting some more, painting and drinking more coffee.....sleeping....YES I DO SLEEP LOTS........too much sometimes and it is completely over rated! I have collected 1 husband, 2 kids and 2 cats. I have 1 part-time puppy who joins me on trips to my little cafe (she does not like coffee!)and I have been told that I can be very very funny sometimes - I put it down to all the caffeine!

18 Jul 2010

HEAD SPINNING!

Wow what a day yesterday - out there promoting my little exhibition and I was invited to exhibit in a lovely little artisan deli/cafe in Radlett in September!


There have been some challenging times in my life, over the last fifteen months, and some of the people that I once considered colleagues and friends have and continue to show their true colours.  I have had to give up a lot in order to begin my recovery and each small achievement is like conquering a mountain! I have been in mourning for my life as it once was and now I can start to move on and enjoy and embrace this amazing new journey.  I am meeting new and wonderful people and growing in confidence and strength. I am encouraged and supported by my family and friends who believe in me and inspire me. Thank you.  I read a quote the other day which sums up beautifully how I feel; 'Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it'







No comments:

Post a Comment

FUNKY PHOTOS

Have you got a photo of your favourite coffee or art find? Send it to me and I will post it in my gallery. creartive-design@sky.com

THE ART OF COFFEE

THE ART OF COFFEE