About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Coffee lover and frequenter of local cafes as often as possible. Favourite style Cappuccino but when in a hurry double Espresso is fine and when its hot there's nothing like an ice cold Frapaccino! If I haven't already mentioned it I like coffee, chatting, drinking coffee, chatting some more, painting and drinking more coffee.....sleeping....YES I DO SLEEP LOTS........too much sometimes and it is completely over rated! I have collected 1 husband, 2 kids and 2 cats. I have 1 part-time puppy who joins me on trips to my little cafe (she does not like coffee!)and I have been told that I can be very very funny sometimes - I put it down to all the caffeine!

30 Jul 2010

Edgware artist with ME given boost with exhibition at Mill Hill restaurant (From Times Series)

My first bit of press since getting the exhibition up and running..............be warned though I have been taken out of context on a couple of things and the impression has been given that I am dying! Nice eh, better make sure the kids don't read it.  I can assure you all that I'm far from dying.....perhaps only for a holiday, but certainly not from ME.  I think an apology also needs to go to Gino D'Acampo, because the way the journalist referred to him in the article makes it sound as though he was responsible for the flood at the cafe! I guess this is the price of fame............got to go now, waiting for This Morning and GMTV to call.  

Edgware artist with ME given boost with exhibition at Mill Hill restaurant (From Times Series)

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!!! I think the Times could do with some professional journos, well, at least someone who can write English prose with a touch more finesse than that one!! (apologies if they are related or indeed, reading this, but IT's TRUE!! However, saying that it did make me laugh! And you can't put a price on laughter!! Where can I see your wonderful masterpieces then, Lees?! Any galleries in West London? I know someone who owns a gallery but the paintings he sells go for thousands! Keep painting!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW i ticked Funny, Interesting and Cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete

FUNKY PHOTOS

Have you got a photo of your favourite coffee or art find? Send it to me and I will post it in my gallery. creartive-design@sky.com

THE ART OF COFFEE

THE ART OF COFFEE