About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Coffee lover and frequenter of local cafes as often as possible. Favourite style Cappuccino but when in a hurry double Espresso is fine and when its hot there's nothing like an ice cold Frapaccino! If I haven't already mentioned it I like coffee, chatting, drinking coffee, chatting some more, painting and drinking more coffee.....sleeping....YES I DO SLEEP LOTS........too much sometimes and it is completely over rated! I have collected 1 husband, 2 kids and 2 cats. I have 1 part-time puppy who joins me on trips to my little cafe (she does not like coffee!)and I have been told that I can be very very funny sometimes - I put it down to all the caffeine!

28 Jun 2010

Welcome

Hi welcome to my first ever blog. As you may have gathered from the name there are two main loves in my life coffee and art - don't tell the husband and kids, they think it's them! When I am not drinking coffee at my favourite little cafe, I am at home creating art to hopefully sell so that I can buy more coffee and when I am not at home creating art I am sitting at my favourite cafe drinking coffee and seeking inspiration.

I have no idea where this blog is going to take me - but whoever wants to join my journey just has to jump on board and enjoy the ride..........oh there is one rule though......do not mention the 'T' word!

5 comments:

  1. alright, lets get this party started...looking forward to joining you in your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's definitely a frappuccino in this weather! Looking forward to sharing this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, slight problem - I don't drink coffee! Can I still come?

    ReplyDelete
  4. may be good to think about macchiato, boosts quebecers regularly. good blogging1

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when are we going to this cafe? Dying to see your fabulous work but you need to set the date and time or I'll never get myself over!

    ReplyDelete

FUNKY PHOTOS

Have you got a photo of your favourite coffee or art find? Send it to me and I will post it in my gallery. creartive-design@sky.com

THE ART OF COFFEE

THE ART OF COFFEE